Centre for Public Policy, Law and Good Governance (CPPLGG)
CPPLGG has been established with the intent of providing a multi disciplinary platform for policy discourse. It aims to bring researchers, practitioners, and interested members of our community together in order to contribute meaningfully to policy debates on development, resettlement, insurrection, parochialism and other such significant issues. It intends to offer programmes that focus on equipping the students with tools for the analysis and development of public policy not only through a theoretical classroom education, but also through a more hands on approach. The Centre facilitates student internships with governmental, non-governmental and civil society organisations working in the area of public policy. It also works for Poverty and Justice Studies with a research focus on issues like the state of being poor, implications of human rights, human development (education, health, earnings avenues and other related factors) and gender studies.
- “Centre for Law, Public Policy and Good Governance released KHOJ (Know Your High Court Judges) dataset at the 9th NLUO Convocation.”
- “Centre for Law, Public Policy and Good Governance, NLUO organised a session on ‘Law, Justice and Career Opportunities Beyond the Conventional Landscape’ in collaboration with Agami.”
- “CPPLGG facilitated MoU signing between NLUO and CivicDataLab.”
- “CPPLGG organised a Session on ‘Online Data Collection’ in collaboration with CivicDataLab.”
- “CPPLGG organised session on ‘Research Data Management’ in collaboration with CivilDataLab”