News & Updates
The Centre for Maritime Law, NLUO and Paradip Port Trust are pleased to announce the International Conference on Maritime Law, 2020 in collaboration with HP Law-Advocates, Mumbai to be held on February 22nd & 23rd, 2020. The Conference intends to act as an intellectual, productive, learning space for all academia, researchers, students, specialists, industrialists and enthusiasts of Maritime Law.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Conference is one of its kind and is being conducted on an international level with the aim of assessing the application and regulation of the current international and national maritime legal regime vis a vis the ever-growing maritime industry. This requires a platform for dialogue, resolution of issues and innovation that the Conference intends to offer.
The Centre thus decided on the theme of the Conference to be “Reshaping the New Horizons:
Maritime Law Perspective in 21st Century” keeping in mind the current trends of the contemporary Maritime Industry.
We, hereby, cordially invite all those interested in this dynamic field to be a part of this distinguished discourse and participate as Attendees for the same.
The Registration fee for the same is Rs. 600
In order to register as an Attendee, kindly fill this Google Form.
Student: Rs 600
Academician/Scholar/Professionals: Rs 800
The following modes of payment shall be accepted:
Account Holder: Registrar, National Law University, Odisha
Bank: State Bank of India
Account No: 33807919875
IFSC Code: SBIN0017678
- UPI: 9312765808@upi (verify as Arth Singhal)
- Google Pay: arthsinghal24@oksbi
- Paytm: 9312765808 (verify as Arth Singhal)
- Make the required payment of registration fee using UPI, Google Pay or Net Banking and fill in the Transaction ID in the Google Form.
- Submit the form and send the screenshot of the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration as an Attendee for the International Conference on Maritime Law 2020
Note: There is limited no. of seats available for attendees and we shall be accepting the registration on first come first serve basis.