News & Updates
Alumni Webinar Series - "Comparative Views on Litigation as a Career" on 23rd May at 5 P.M.
The panellists for the session are as follows:-
- Ms. Shraddha Gupta, (Batch of 2009-14) Advocate, The Law Chambers, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Mayank Sapra, (Batch of 2009-14), Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Panel Counsel, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India.
- Mr. Manu Maheshwari, (Batch of 2009-14), Lawyer, Maheshwari & Associates, Indore.
- Mr. Adarsh Tripathi, (Batch of 2009-14), Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
- Mr. Shubhanshu Gupta, (Batch of 2010-15), Senior Associate, Chambers of Jaitley &. Bakhshi, New Delhi.
- Mr. Ujjawal Satsangi, (Batch of 2011-16), Advocate, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
The moderator for the session will be Mr. Rishabh Saxena, (Batch of 2011-16), Associate at Bose & Mitra & Co. The panellists intend on discussing various nuances of Criminal and Corporate Litigation which would not just be limited to approaching Litigation as a first generation Lawyer but also would provide insights on Practicing at the Supreme Court of India and High Courts in India.
Link for the webinar: https://meet.google.com/hmq-yutw-tcn