NET (University Grants Commission) 2019,
LL.M (University Teaching Department, APS University, Rewa) 2019
AIBE-X (Bar Council of India) 2017
LL.B (University of Delhi) 2016
B.Com (University of Delhi) 2013
CS-Foundation (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) 2011
Fundamental Procedural Laws (Civil and Criminal)
Fundamental Substantive Laws (Civil and Criminal)
Law, Morality and Justice
Law and Religion
Land Revenue Laws
Rent Control Laws
Law and Space
Law and Technology
Law and Economics
Law and Literature
Brief Biographical Note
Mr. Udit graduated in Commerce & Laws from the University of Delhi in the year 2016. Being an avid debater, he had won several Debate Competitions during his college days. Between 2016 and 2017, he practiced as an Advocate and assisted in various matters before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India; the Delhi High Court; Subordinate courts in Delhi-NCR; Tribunals and other Quasi-Judicial bodies while working as an Associate at a Law Firm in New Delhi. Later, he developed interest in Legal Academia and earned his LL.M and cleared UGC-NET (Law) in 2019. From 2017 up till recently, he had also taught several Judicial Services and CLAT aspirants mostly on pro-bono basis. Currently, he is assisting in researches pertaining to International Society for Child Indicators (ISCI). In future, he wishes to carry out seminal researches in procedural aspects of civil and criminal laws with a view to make them clearer, simpler, expeditious and more justice oriented. Apart from law, he takes interest in literature and performing arts.
1. Adjudged Winner at 2015 Edition of the All-India Deshbandhu Memorial Debate Competition held at Deshbandhu College (University of Delhi)
2. Adjudged Winner at 2015 Edition of AMITY BUSINESS SCHOOL’s Annual Debate Competition held at Amity University, Noida
3. Adjudged Winner at 2015 Edition of an Annual Debate Competition held at PGDAV College (University of Delhi)
4. Adjudged Winner at 2015 Edition of the Jaswal Kaur Memorial All India Debate Competition held at Satyawati College (University of Delhi).
5. Adjudged Runner-up at 2015 Edition of All-India Annual Inter-University Debate Competition held at Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi
6. Adjudged Runner-up at 2015 Edition of the International Annual Debate Competition held at PG Men's Hostel (University of Delhi)
7. Adjudged Runner-up at 2015 Edition of the Annual Debate Competition held at Ambedkar College (University of Delhi)
8. Adjudged Winner at the Shivaji Bhonsale Inter-College Debate Competition held at Shivaji College, University of Delhi on the 7th of November 2014.
9. Adjudged Winner at an Inter-College Conventional Debate Competition held at Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi in September 2014.
10. Adjudged Runner-Up at an Inter-College Conventional Debate Competition held at Gandhi Bhavan, University of Delhi in September 2014.
11. Adjudged Runner-up at an Inter-College Conventional Debate Competition organized by Ram Lal Anand evening College, DU at its annual cultural fest “Lehar 2013”.
12. Recipient of Certificate of Merit for excellence in academics for scoring the highest marks in Micro Economics whilst pursuing B.Com Course at University of Delhi.
13. Adjudged Runner-up at an Inter-College Essay Writing Competition held at Ram Lal Anand Evening College, DU in ‘Young Citizen’s Confluence -2011’