Mr. Soumyaranjan Samal has been provisionally selected for the post of Accountant cum Assistant in the Centre for Child Rights in pursuant to the written test and interview held on 19th January 2019 held at NLUO.
● Applicants must apply on prescribed form available on website. Applications received in any other form than prescribed form will be rejected.
● The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of …………………..”.
● Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The university reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview and fulfilment of essential qualifications per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
● Stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
● The university reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The right is also reserved with the university either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
● Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates.
● Applicants not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower positions.
● Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in the case of SC/ST/Physically handicapped candidates.
● The application form duly filled in the prescribed form must reach the office of the Registrar on or before the last date. Applications received after this date shall not be included in the selection process. Applications received through emails will not be considered.
● Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector. Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies must send their applications Through Proper Channel. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
● The age of superannuation for all the post shall be as per UGC norms.
● The university reserves the right to consider the curriculum vitae of any person for any post.
● Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in Interview.
● Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
● Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate, etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.