Undergraduate Study Programmes
In pursuit of its goal of promoting integrated knowledge, National Law University Odisha (NLUO) offers the following five-year integrated undergraduate programmes: B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)-120 Seats B.B.A.LL.B (Hons.)- 60 Seats
CATEGORY WISE INTAKE
|Category||BALLB (106)||BBALLB (53)|
- 25% seats shall be reserved horizontally for Applicants under General, ST & SC Candidates under State Domicile Reservation*
- 05% seats shall be reserved horizontally for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) at the all India level according to the Rights of the Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Considering Orissa High Court decision the number of seats under NRI Sponsored Candidates may vary after the decision of the Governing Body of the University.
*Eligibility Criteria for Domicile Reservation: Candidates who have passed 12th class or equivalent examination from the state of Odisha and secured at least 60% marks (or its equivalent grade) in the said examination from any recognized College/University in the state of Odisha.
|Category||BALLB (14)||BBALLB (07)|
Educational Qualification for Admission to U.G.Programme:
For qualification & other eligibility criterias kindly check the eligibity criteria on CLAT official website.
1. CLAT – score is mandatory and the admission will be done on the basis of merit only.
2. Candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. However, such candidates are required to have passed the qualifying examination at the time of their admission and must be able to submit proofs in support of their claims. No provisional admission shall be provided to those candidates who are not submitting the result of the qualifying examination (i.e. 10+2) at the time of admission.
FEE AND FINANCE
|1||Tuition Fees||INR1,20,000.00 per annum|
|1.1||Tuition fee for Foreign National Students/NRI Students||US $ 6000 per annum|
|2||Admission Fee||INR 5,000 per annum|
|3||Student welfare fund||INR 5,000 per annum|
|4||Examination Fee||INR 5,000 per annum|
|5||Internet / IT Service Fee||INR 5,000 per annum|
|6||Electricity charges||INR 15,000 per annum|
|7||Sports and games facilities||INR 2,000 per annum|
|8||Moot court / Seminar / Workshops||INR 6,000 per annum|
|9||Hostel fee||INR 25,000 per annum|
|10||Library fee||INR 3,000 per annum|
|11||Estate Maintenance||INR 10,000 per annum|
|Total||INR 2,01,000 per annum|
|1||Library Deposit||INR 5,000 per annum|
|2||Mess Deposit||INR 5,000 per annum|
|Total||INR 10,000 per annum|
Note: 1. The above fee structure does not include monthly mess charges. Students are required to pay the mess charges directly to the Mess Committee at the beginning of every semester.
Note: 2. The refundable deposits will be refunded only after successful completion of the course. The amount will not be refunded in case of cancellation of candidature by the student or otherwise during the tenure of the course.