- Module No. 33 on “Legal Standing of Forensic Science” (Paper 1- General Forensic Science), e-Pathshala Project by UGC under the NMEICT mission of MHRD, Government of India.
- “Celebrities and Endorsements: Due Diligence Needed”, The Tribune dated 17 June, 2015 (Page No. 9, Vol. 135 No. 166).
- “Excuse me! I am an NRI Landlord so kindly vacate my property” published in “Shreeram’s The Law” by Shree Ram Law House, Chandigarh, India; ISSN: 2319-3735 (Volume: I, Issue V, January 2013).
- ‘Judicial Accountability and Right to Information’ published in Souvenir on National Seminar on New Dimensions of Law: Growth and relevance, by University Institute of Laws, Ludhiana (Page 160-172).
Invited/Special Lectures Delivered:
- Resource Person and Trainer for “Gender Sensitisation Program for Women Employees” of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Paradip Refinery) (28th March, 2017).
- Invited by Indo-Tibetan Border Force (ITBP) to deliver lectures as part of ‘One day training programme on Human Rights for police personnel’ at Basic Training Centre (BTC) of ITBP at Bhanu (Haryana) on 19 and 20 March, 2015.
- Speaker at ‘Round Table Conference on International Humanitarian Law’, organized by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). (26 August 2011)
Subjects Taught: Mergers and Acquisitions, Contract Law, Company Law, Law of Crimes, Law of Evidence, International Criminal Law, Gender Justice and Feminist Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Land and Rent Laws and Intellectual Property Rights.